Looking for Balcony photos for Grandeur

Trying to decide which cruise to switch to since they changed our itinerary on one we're booked. The Grandeur itinerary is interesting but I'm not as familiar with that class as much as Voyager. We love a big balcony, preferably afts. I know that Grandeur afts are all suites which would bump up the cost a lot.

Anyone have a link to photos showing the regular side balconies on Grandeur? And are you able to open the dividers? We will need 2 rooms since a family of 4. Right now we have an aft balcony booked and an inside nearby. If we went with the suite would have to do that and an inside room. But if the side balconies would open it might be good to go with 2 D1's that are side by side.

Photos would help decide.

Thanks.

Thanks, but already checked. I have never been able to find much on the photo sectio on this site, search just doesn't work well. The other site you mentioned has a nice shot of the 8088 aft balcony, but the two rooms on deck 7 really do not have good balcony shots so I can tell the size of the balconies.

Were in GOS 7550 a few years back...not big at all. Basically enough room for a small (think side) table and two chairs. Don't know if the dividers opened. My pics are all on CD. I'll try to find some and post, but I guess a small balcony is better than no balcony:o

GOS balcony do open, but they will not open for you. We were on in September and asked if they would open the divider , were told no because of sercurity! They are small just room for 2 chairs and small table.

Ok, thanks. That just confirmed that if we can't work out for an aft, then no cruise. Sitting on the balcony is my DH's favorite thing to do.

He has seen the narrow balconies and does not like them.

Archived