RCI tranfers from MCO to Port Canaveral

Who has used them??? What are they like?? Is it a charter bus and what time do they leave MCO? What is the earliest flight times you can book when returning to MCO?

We have used Quicksilver towncar before and absolutely loved them. We may just use them again. But I want to check out RCI transfers before I make my decision.

TIA

Sharon

I used the Royal Caribbean transfer from MCO to Port Canaveral in January. I thought it was great. We boarded the shuttle at MCO at 10:15 a.m. and we were on the ship by 11:20 a.m. We couldn't believe how smooth the whole thing was.

The bus is a "coach" bus. Once you turn over your luggage at the bus, you are all done with the luggage. The bus was comfortable and people were chatting away about the cruise.

On the return, we needed to be to the airport by 10:30 a.m. We got off the ship around 9 am and walked right to a bus that was already pretty full, got on and the bus took off. We were at MCO by 10 a.m. Very quick and simple. The driver on the way to the airport was very lively and had the passengers playing "name that tune".

Archived