Carnival Dream vs RCI Allure for 18 yo

jhaasz

My daughter has now hit that age where she can no longer go to the teen club on the ships. So, my question is, which ship is better for a 18 y.o. that has a tough time meeting others of her age on her own - the Carnival Dream or RCI Allure? Believe it or not, the pricing right now is pretty comparable for the time we are looking at (early July).

Any help would be appreciated (also posting this on the RCI board).

Thanks!

the Carnival Dream or RCI Allure?

We sailed on the Allure of the Seas in May and on the Carnival Dream in October.

This is a NO brainer. Without a doubt, I would choose the Allure of the Seas! While we had a very enjoyable time on the Carnival Dream, it was just another cruise. Our cruise aboard the Allure of the Seas was an absolutely amazing, "once in a lifetime" type of vacation.

I have a link to both of these cruises in my signature if you want to read more in detail.

The only thing that would hold me back would be price, but if you say that the Allure is pricing close to the Dream, then the decision is much easier! :)

Allure of the Seas Definitely...our friends just came off of her they liked it said there was alot to do...We have been going back and fourth with the Oasis and the Breeze for our son's HS graduation in 2013 as well as turning 18 on that cruise...we will see...She will have a great time no matter what :) who doesn't when they cruise....lol

Archived