Recently on Freedom? : Behind the Name Tags Scan?

shipcafe

Hi Everyone,

Anyone very recently on Freedom of the Seas who has saved the "Behind the Name Tags" sheet distributed at the beginning of the cruise with the Cruise Compass?

Can you advise who the current Hotel Director is?

Thank You!

LOL.....that's because I'm in your time zone. Just over the border in Kelowna, BC.;) I've known Michael for a few years now.....he's a great guy!

Nice! Yeah, still early here!

I'll actually be on the Freedom of the Seas a week from tomorrow and know several staff, looking forward to seeing Graham, I know the Chief Engineer, etc.

I could say "hi" to Michael on your behalf if you'd like. Drop me a line at : info@shipcafe.net and we can compare notes.

Nice! Yeah, still early here!

I'll actually be on the Freedom of the Seas a week from tomorrow and know several staff, looking forward to seeing Graham, I know the Chief Engineer, etc.

I could say "hi" to Michael on your behalf if you'd like. Drop me a line at : info@shipcafe.net and we can compare notes.

Sounds good. I'll send you an email. Now don't listen to any of the stories that Michael may say about me.......they are all lies!:p:D

Sandie

Archived