Quick question on Door decorations

ThisFemmeKat

I know there have been very long threads about door decorations.. Some love it.. some hate the idea.. etc. I just need to know what the best way to hang them is. I figured if I got good gift wrapping tape.. not the cheap version.. that maybe that wouldnt effect the paint. I am only hanging thin cardboard cutouts. The previous threads are so long and not about the method of hanging specifically so I havent found the answer yet.. P.S. I cruise in 14 days!!! Cant wait..

1 cordless drill; one 1/8" drill bit. Four 1 1/4" Robertson head screws. I used to be more of a fan of the Phillips, but I've really converted.

Ummm ok.. Ill keep that in mind.. maybe a little more hard core than I would think of using on cardboard.. but I welcome all suggestions and experiences.. lol

1 cordless drill; one 1/8" drill bit. Four 1 1/4" Robertson head screws. I used to be more of a fan of the Phillips, but I've really converted.

LMBO

Two sided tape is what I used last week on our door on Carnival Triumph...less damaging to the door than the drill!

It worked great except that the outline of the tape showed up on one of the photos I took. Don't know if you can tell in the thumbnail. I eventually trimmed the tape to fit the glasses.

100_5836_2.jpg.22a4975bcc3ddfcd69d1729454a8095f.jpg

100_5842_2.jpg.d90c3b9f354c6a9991ae6ea064a42822.jpg

Archived