For Pay Dining on Triump

jtwanabe

It's a short list ... None.

lol you have the best short answers of anyone.

the steakhouse is delicious and worth every penny! Maybe do a search on here for the steakhouse to find some pics. My stomach is growling now!

Since there is no steakhouse .. why should the OP search and look at pictures?

OP bigduck is always right. Everything is free onboard that ship for dining.

Last time we were on the Triumph, they offered another option in the MDR. There were four choices on the menu available to be purchased for an $18 upcharge.

One was a surf & turf (lobster & petite filet), another was a 9 oz. filet mignon (my son said this was excellent), also a large grilled prime rib chop, and the other was broiled Maine lobster I believe.

The regular dining room menu is still there, and this is simply another OPTION for those who want to purchase a meal upgrade. I think it was a trial thing on ships that did not have the specialty/steakhouse dining option, so it might not be available any longer... not sure.

1) Just got off the Triumph last week - only "for pay" dining choice was Chef's Table. I saw them in the Washington Library, but I do think it includes a tour of the kitchen.

2) I ate in the MDR every evening and never saw any options that can be purchased at extra cost.

1) Just got off the Triumph last week - only "for pay" dining choice was Chef's Table. I saw them in the Washington Library, but I do think it includes a tour of the kitchen.

2) I ate in the MDR every evening and never saw any options that can be purchased at extra cost.

Good to know... the trial must not have gone as well as they would have liked.

I was on the Triumph same time as DorothyB. I asked about the Steakhouse options for $18, since I was really looking forward to trying it. Alas, the options had been removed three weeks before. :(

i, for one, am glad this experiment failed.

Archived