Tabyana Question

tamujulie

I am looking at the cruise tours for Royal Caribbean, and I have a question about the Tabyana tours. There are two and it looks like the difference is that one offers lunch and the other does not. However, the one that includes lunch has a weight limit of 230 lbs and is listed as being more strenuous. Does anyone know what the differences are beyond lunch?

Tabyana Beach Snorkel & Lunch - Snorkel & SCUBA Tours ~ RT04 has the weight limit... it says "Instructors will be on hand at the beach to offer you a site orientation and will also provide regularly scheduled guided reef tours. After snorkeling, enjoy an outdoor American-style lunch (hamburgers, hot dogs, etc.) or have a drink at the cash bar." $68/six hours

Tabyana Beach Break - RT47 ~ says "Package includes admission to the beach, round-trip transportation and a Bar-B-Q style lunch. A cash bar is also available." $59/five hours

It looks to me like the difference is the snorkel instructors and the guided reef tours. Ya gotta wonder if Bar B Q style lunch and American-style lunch are the same thing..I mean why would they offer two different lunches on the same bit of beach.

Tabyana Beach Snorkel & Lunch - Snorkel & SCUBA Tours ~ RT04 has the weight limit... it says "Instructors will be on hand at the beach to offer you a site orientation and will also provide regularly scheduled guided reef tours. After snorkeling, enjoy an outdoor American-style lunch (hamburgers, hot dogs, etc.) or have a drink at the cash bar." $68/six hours

Tabyana Beach Break - RT47 ~ says "Package includes admission to the beach, round-trip transportation and a Bar-B-Q style lunch. A cash bar is also available." $59/five hours

It looks to me like the difference is the snorkel instructors and the guided reef tours. Ya gotta wonder if Bar B Q style lunch and American-style lunch are the same thing..I mean why would they offer two different lunches on the same bit of beach.

If you do the Beach Break, do you think you could still rent snorkel equipment?

We did the ziplining excursion followed by Tabyana beach. You can rent snorkeling gear (we did). There will be several people fighting to get you to rent THEIR snorkeling gear. Tabyana beach is soo pretty, but I really hate being harrassed to buy things every 2 seconds. If you ignore them, they stop bothering you though. The lunch we were served was BBQ chicken and red beans and rice.

Archived