Alcoholic Beverage Pricing & Hotel Recommendations (Port Canaveral)

tsb702

Hello all, I am preparing my budget for a 3 day cruise. Can all of you experienced cruisers tell me what the price range is for drinks and what recommendations you have for hotels close to Orlando International and Port Canaveral please. Thank you in advance!

Originally, we planned on staying at the Country Inn and Suites by the port. It's one of the closest hotels. However, we wanted to stay right on the beach, so we ended up at the Doubletree Oceanfront, Cocoa Beach. Great hotel right on an awesome stretch of beach. With advance purchase, it was actually about $30 less then the Country Inn

Interesting! Doubletree Oceanfront is closed due to storm damage renovations :(

Wow, that sucks! We were there on Oct 1st of this year. That was some nasty weather that hit Florida right after we returned from our cruise, but I didn't realize that it had been THAT nasty!

While I know they are.. well more on the expensive side, and then you need to book transportation to the port on your own, my family has stayed at the hotel IN Orlando Airport twice now.

It is really convenient if you have a late arriving flight. They are definitely on the pricey side ($160-220+) per night, and then you would have to get your own transportation to port. I will say they do have an AMAZING pool being in the airport! You also keep access to a lot of the stores and food court in the airport for the morning to eat at.

Though with their price compared to a 3 day cruise, you would probably be paying more for than 1 night in the hotel/transportation if you are in an inside room. But I did want to throw it out there since I have been there!

Archived