Passion Island ??

punkin35

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone been to Passion Island in Cozumel? I was looking at it and they have a jeep option. I'm a little confused how you get to an island by jeep? lol..

If anyone has been, please let me know what you thought of it and did you book through the cruise or an online site direct?

Trying to decide between this or the bar hop! ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone been to Passion Island in Cozumel? I was looking at it and they have a jeep option. I'm a little confused how you get to an island by jeep? lol..

If anyone has been, please let me know what you thought of it and did you book through the cruise or an online site direct?

Trying to decide between this or the bar hop! ;)

We have been there 3 times plan on going again next year. Its a little tricky driving that jeep through the water to island you have to pray it doesnt die on you :eek::eek: I'm joking You drive the jeeps throught this god forbidden area and then then park them catch a boat over and back and then drive back.

We booked through this is cozumel dot com . . they also have an option where you just take a taxi out to the area where you catch the boat then thry take of you after that . Then a taxi will pick you up and take you back.

The reason I we didnt like the jeeps , it was just a crappy area lots of mosquitos . not much to look at but we had 4 people in a jeep if there was 2 to it would be more fun as did get to go through some mud do some donuts . If you have any other questions let me know.

Archived