Hotel with free/safe parking FLL Please help!

thevacationer

I am looking for a clean, safe hotel that has free parking near FLL cruise terminal. I am unfamiliar with this area and it is kind of scary choosing sight un-seen. My main concern is I want to find something in a good area that I will feel good about leaving my car parked for 7 days. Any suggestions. I know crime can happen anywhere but if there is not such a hotel, I would be content staying in a hotel in the Palm beach area and parking at the FLL cruise parking Does anyone know of a safe spot and or any information on the parking at FLL. I have never been to this port. Thanks so much for your help. I leave 11/5/11 this is a last minute cruise so I am desperate for answers :)

Hi,

I am not very familiar with FLL so I do not know what areas are safe, or not safe to park your car ...... but the hotel ( Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport ) that I am planning on staying in for the precruise night offers a free parking. You may find the hotel in this link:

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/fllad-fairfield-inn-and-suites-fort-lauderdale-airport-and-cruise-port/

and this parking offer:

"Offering comfortable contemporary rooms at a superior value for both business and leisure travel 21 day free parking for pre-post cruisers "

Wes

The Renaissance Ft. Lauderdale/Plantation is only minutes from the Ft. Lauderdale airport. It is easy to get to and about 15 minutes from the port. Can park there for your cruise and either taxi or bus to the port. Check them out on http://www.Marriott.com. (there are 2 Renaissance in Ft. Lauderdale -- the one closer to the port does not have the free parking I think so get the one with Plantation in the name).

This Renaissance is only mile and 1/2 from Sawgrass Mills the huge outlet shopping mall that takes most of my money :D

Archived