Inside cabin on the paradise

dgballer39

2 lower beds. two upper beds.

keep the beds on the floor seperated under the upper beds for more floor space.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2468890870050360393CWawjz

do you have kids or adults? sometimes its cheaper to get two cabins.

Last few cruises it was only 200 more to get the 2nd cabin

That picture on webshots is of the Glory which isn't a Fantasy class ship. It is a little different on the paradise. I haven't had 4 beds on the Paradise but this is a picture of an inside cabin. One with the beds apart and one with them together. A quad would have 2 lower beds and 2 upper beds as there are no couches in inside cabins on this ship.

2276824430040669306S500x500Q85.jpg

This is an oceanview on the Elation (sister ship) but the same size room.

2118482640040669306S500x500Q85.jpg

Will not be easy having 4 people in one cabin but it can be done.

That picture on webshots is of the Glory which isn't a Fantasy class ship. It is a little different on the paradise. I haven't had 4 beds on the Paradise but this is a picture of an inside cabin. One with the beds apart and one with them together. A quad would have 2 lower beds and 2 upper beds as there are no couches in inside cabins on this ship.

2276824430040669306S500x500Q85.jpg

This is an oceanview on the Elation (sister ship) but the same size room.

Will not be easy having 4 people in one cabin but it can be done.

The IS cabins on the Paradise look like this. One bunk is above the unoccupied bed and the other is on the wall opposite.

When we have 3 or 4 in an OV we hang a 6 pocket holder on the hooks next to the bunks to be used as a nightstand for the bunks. Once I'm up there, I'm up for the night.

Under the t.v. you will notice a red photo of a ship. That can be used as a

night light because there is a light switch to make it light up. It is a great nite light.

If you want more light you can leave the t.v. on the channel that shows

the front of the Paradise ship. In the morning you will see day-light on the t.v. It's like having a window to the outside world.

You can also move the twin beds around to any position you want. I have done that on Carnival ships many times. I usually move them so both twin beds are facing the t.v.

Some of you can go take a shower at the Spa showers. You walk in through the Restroom/Wash room door and you will find the showers.

Don't ask their front desk where the showers are located or them may charge you some money. On the first day on the ship go look at the showers. No worker will bother you when you go take a shower.

I do it all the time because I prefer the larger showers at the Spa.

These are all handy hints that I have given to "sardines" who chose an insider to save money. I gave this advise to a family of four adults and they loved taking their showers at the Spa area. Lucy

This was an inside cabin on the Paradise. Exactly the same as the Elation on the previous post.

2828419150040669306S500x500Q85.jpg

by using this photo of the two beds together-- imagine it with the two bunks down- one at the head of the bed- the other at the foot of the bed.

Putting those two beds UNDER the upper bed will work.

(we had 5 of us to an inside cabin on the Sensatioon

Archived