Enchantment questions

I have sailed the enchantment twice and am unsure if pizza is on the room service menu. In the back of the solarium they do have a small snack stand with pizza, fries etc. On the promenade deck there is an outside deck which you can go outside and runs the side of the ship, a few benches out there, a couple of chairs. Very deserted and quiet except at dinner time you can find some smokers out there.

Thanks --

Availability of pizza is a major issue for my 2 boys, who are picky eaters. On Princess, it varies from ship to ship; room service would be the best, as that way the boys could eat in the cabin and then head off to the kid's center while the rest of us enjoy a real dinner later on...

My teenage girls were on a sailing last week in their own cabin. I found out afterward that they had waited 45 minutes for roomservice delivery for two slices of cheese pizza. I thought this was ridiculous for them to ask for, since they could walk to the solarium for fresh pizza nearly any hour of the day. At least they gave them a decent tip.

Archived