Help

breeding

I think I just got my information mixed up (there is sooooo much) and I'm wondering if anyone can help me make it right. I rented an SUV from Hertz in Kahului because that is where I thought I was supposed to get rental cars. I looked at my information and we tender in Lahaina. I've been searching the posts and it I think I see that there are shuttles from Lahaina to the Airport - is that right. Have I really messed up or just need to get another ride? Any suggestions? Also before I mess up our Kauai rental is there a town I should enter in the search. The site I used didn't like Nawiliwili and that is where we dock. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I just had a great experience with Hertz. I had booked this oops through priceline so I knew it was a shot in the dark to get it cancelled. I called Hertz and the first person said because it was booked through priceline that they couldn't touch it but priceline could change the reservation. I called priceline and they said they couldn't touch it but they thought Hertz could probably change it. So I called Hertz back and got the best person to deal with in the whole world ( I sure wish I got his name - he need a pat on the back). He said that Hertz has pier pickups from both rental agencies so he would just ask that I was picked up at the pier in Lahaina which automatically transered my rental to the Lahaina agency. That was slick!! Also just to let everyone know I called the NCL shore excursion desk and they said that all the excursions for the Wind from May until next December should be up by Friday!! Thank you everyone for your advice!!

First of all I have used both agencies you mentioned and have to admit they were very helpful in our trip to Hawaii.

Story #1 I booked my rental car through Priceline in Honolulu...however

the return date was for 3:30 AM? Oooops what happened. I

immediately contacted Priceline and explained the situation

and offer to keep the car for an extra day if possible. They

were able to work it out. No problem.

Story #2 There was a couple on our cruise who had booked a helicopter

tour in Hilo so they figured they would need a rental car. They

made the booking through Priceline. Once they got to the rental

car agency at the Hilo Airport they asked where the helicopter

tour agency was located. The friendly clerk pointed across the

runway? They declined the rental car and just ate the $38.

Makes a great story.

On our cruise the ship was re routed because of a medical emergency on the second day. I had three rental cars for the trip and nothing got messed up because of the schedule change. We accurally got a suprise port at Kona and two full days on Maui. Wow! What a deal. Enjoy your trip. Tim

Archived