Chankanaab Park to Mr. Sanchos

amc80

Hi all-

A group of us our visiting Mr. Sancho's Resort on our FOS stop in Cozumel next month. One person in our group is interested in booking the 10:30 "Dolphin Push, Pull, and Swim" (at Chankanaab Park) through RCI. She would then like to take a cab to Mr. Sanchos to meet up with us. I have a few questions-

1) How far is Chankanaab Park from Mr. Sanchos? I *think* Chankanaab Park is at km marker 9 and Mr. Sanchos is at km marker 15, which would mean they are only a few miles apart.

2) The dolphin excursion starts at 10:30, what time would it be finished?

3)It includes transportation back to the pier. Are there cabs available at Chankanaab Park? If so, what would the fare be?

Thanks in advance to any info you may have!

1. You are correct, just a few miles

2. Assuming 10:30 is the actual start time and not the time the ship has to "leave" for the excursion, I would think she would be done by 11:30am. Orientation is usually 20 min, then 20-30min with dolphins, she can skip the hard picture sale.

3. I would guess $5-$10, make sure she finds out the price before she gets in the cab and yes there will be PLENTY of taxis there to take her anywhere on the island.

1. You are correct, just a few miles

2. Assuming 10:30 is the actual start time and not the time the ship has to "leave" for the excursion, I would think she would be done by 11:30am. Orientation is usually 20 min, then 20-30min with dolphins, she can skip the hard picture sale.

3. I would guess $5-$10, make sure she finds out the price before she gets in the cab and yes there will be PLENTY of taxis there to take her anywhere on the island.

I think 10:30 is the time it leaves the port, so the excursion would start around 11ish and she'd be done by noon or so? Thank you so much for your help :)

I've always done it on my own. I don't know how long it's going to take with the cruise ship. My guess is if you leave the port at 10:30am, the actual dolphin thing isn't until 11;30am or noon. I wouldn't expect her at Sanchos before 1pm.

Coincidentally, if it were me, I would cancel the cruise ship, make my own reservations, share a cab with you and have them drop me off for an earlier time and then head to Mr Sanchos. ;)

Archived