Beverage/SailPass Questions

Other than regular coffee/tea, is there a fee for expresso & other non alcoholic coffees?

How soon do you fill out the online check-in and Do you get notified to print your SailPass after the final payment or before?

Does anyone know if there are any "specials" on spa treatments that you can pre-order and/or are there "specials" in the Daily Compass?

Thanks so much for info! C/BB :)

I have not made final payment yet, but I was able to print my set sail pass as soon as I completed the online check-in.

It does happen occasionally and has happened to me as well, but it´s not the way it is meant to be (we all know about all the glitches on their website:rolleyes:). The regular procedure would be, you can complete your SetSail Information as soon as you made a deposit and received a booking number. It´s ready to be printed once final payment is processed.

Once your edocs are ready you will get a notification, but I don´t recall getting a notification for the SetSailPass to print.

As others have said, all coffees exept the regular one are at an extra cost.

I will comment on spa...

no they do not let you pre book any specials as they are specials and are not necessary the same each cruise. They will be in the daily paper every day whatever they are like i.e. 20-20-20 specials. 20 min of 3 procedures for 99 or 107 something like that. That one I see a lot. They usually have a list you can pic from as it is a special. Ask around for anyone who has saved their papers from the cruise you are going on. That should give you an idea of what you might have.

Thanks for all your help. I will be making final payment in Dec., so guess I will be able to print my sail pass then, as I tried to do it when I finished my info, but was told that the sail pass is not available & I should get notice when it is (hope so!) :) C/BB

I'm not sure I understand you. The website is, and has been up. What sort of error are you getting?

When I go to rccl.com it comes up with our site is under maintance etc, etc...

So I typed in royalcaribbean and got a url for my cruise log in and it let me get in from there and I was able to order luggage tags! TG!!!

When I go to rccl.com it comes up with our site is under maintance etc, etc...

So I typed in royalcaribbean and got a url for my cruise log in and it let me get in from there and I was able to order luggage tags! TG!!!

Interesting. I wonder if one of their hosts was down? I always connect to royalcaribbean.com. You connect to rccl.com. It appears that rccl has two hosts answering it's queries. I wonder if one was down. Next time it happens try the royalcaribbean.com address and see if that works. FWIW, here's some nslookup data.

C:\Users\Roger>nslookup rccl.com

Server: lev-ns-2.northwestern.edu

Address: 129.105.49.1

Non-authoritative answer:

Name: rccl.com

Addresses: 12.45.86.16

C:\Users\Roger>nslookup royalcaribbean.com

Server: lev-ns-2.northwestern.edu

Address: 129.105.49.1

Non-authoritative answer:

Name: royalcaribbean.com

Address: 12.45.86.16