Will my last minute dream cruise sell out???

MarWaves86

Thanks for all of the help and support. I am inclined to see what Princess can do for me, so Monday i will be giving them a call so I can go over my options. Thanks again for everyone's input. I will be sure to let you know next week, what my fate has in store :)

God Bless!

Thanks for all of the help and support. I am inclined to see what Princess can do for me, so Monday i will be giving them a call so I can go over my options. Thanks again for everyone's input. I will be sure to let you know next week, what my fate has in store :)

God Bless!

You don't have to wait until Monday. They are open on the weekend. Call the 800-Princess #.

Don't use your credit card if you are closing on a house in the very near future. They will run an updated credit report the day of your closing and if you have just run up your credit card it could throw off your debt to income ratios and you might not qualify for the mortgage.

I hope everything works out for you just the way you hope.

Don't use your credit card if you are closing on a house in the very near future. They will run an updated credit report the day of your closing and if you have just run up your credit card it could throw off your debt to income ratios and you might not qualify for the mortgage.

I hope everything works out for you just the way you hope.

I thought that was the reason for him putting off booking. I can remember buying our first house and being told not to charge anything or buy anything major until after the closing.

Sounds like you have quite a few exciting things happening! Best of everything to you and your soon to be fiance.

Hey Cruisers

Bad news, The Crown Princess on the 12th is sold out. It's okay though because I have never been to the Caribbean, so I'm now planning on Celebrity Eclipse which sails to the most popular islands; PR, ST and SM,which is only two hundred bucks more than Princess. Thanks for all the responses. Take care!

Ryan

Hey Cruisers

Bad news, The Crown Princess on the 12th is sold out. It's okay though because I have never been to the Caribbean, so I'm now planning on Celebrity Eclipse which sails to the most popular islands; PR, ST and SM,which is only two hundred bucks more than Princess. Thanks for all the responses. Take care!

Ryan

Good luck. Have a great cruise

Hey Cruisers

Ryan

You'll have a great time and you went about it the right way. My 27 year old son just purchased a house and thinks very much like you.

Save up for your vacations and you'll enjoy them so much more :)

Archived