What else on Freedom?

I was just looking at RCCL's website about the Freedom. They said their not going to reveal everything the Freedom has but the mentioned the rock-climibing wall, ice skating rink, plasma screen tv's in all rooms, and wi-fi and cell phone service. My question is what possibly else is there on the ship. Does anybody know or have any ideas?

Just had a friend off the Billiance and got email from her. What type of horse race(live yes live horse) can't imagine this. Why is everything so secretive.

Looks like they would want to reveal everything so they could sell more cabins.

Just my thinking. When will they reveal all the mystery.

jj

While on the Mariner last week I asked one of the sports guys about the rumor of trampolines... and he said something to the effect of "funny you should mention that, since while we were in Grand Cayman we were talking to the supplier of the trampolines"... not sure what he meant.

You can now see the deck plans for Freedom on the RCCL website, but ONLY for decks that have cabins.

Judging from those plans, yes the ship is longer than Voyager class.

As for the trampoline, they just put a bungee trampoline on the Enchantment, so RCCL staff people are assuming it will be on the Freedom also, but there is no official word yet.

As for the secrecy, maybe they are only telling about things that are actually in place right now. Everything else may still be up in the air depending on what the competitors are doing on their ships. THIS IS JUST A GUESS!

When we booked Freedom on opening day my operator told me that Freedom would indeed have the bungie trampolines, and I said I had heard that about Enchantment but not Freedom and she said, " Well I am sitting here looking at the picture." It is official and I am allowed to tell you that, I do know of other things but I can't say about anything else." I said to her, I heard there would be self leveling bowling alleys? " Hahaha, yeah I heard the same thing", but you can't confirm that? " No."

Archived