Azura World Cruise 2013

Sutho

For those Australians who love P&O UK (like myself)

I am wondering who is interested in booking or even turning up to see P&O's Azura when it arrives in 2013 (a long way off)

I have some interior photos of Azura at

http://www.pocruises.com/en-au/Community/Images/My-Image-Galleries/Images/?imageGalleryId=145445&userId=279

and photos of my Baltic cruise on Azura at

http://www.pocruises.com/en-au/Community/Images/My-Image-Galleries/Images/?imageGalleryId=150590&userId=279

For those who dont know this ship is close to the Diamond and Sapphire Princess. It is a big advancement over the Sun, Dawn and Sea Princess, and none of the P&O Australia ships can even compare to its facilities and experience.

I will be going to see it in 2013, but will probably be more inclined to book the likes of Aurora or Arcadia.

For those who dont know this ship is close to the Diamond and Sapphire Princess. It is a big advancement over the Sun, Dawn and Sea Princess, and none of the P&O Australia ships can even compare to its facilities and experience.

:) I have friends who travelled on the Azura, very nice but she carries 600 more passengers than the Diamond/Sapphire Princess.

They found it very crowded compared to their trips on the Diamond Princess.

I am wondering just how suitable a ship that size will be for a "World cruise". Many smaller ports around the world require tendering - has anybody looked at which ports she will visit in 2013?

Barry

Archived