Has anyone toured Banks Brewery?

russnleanne

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I have and it was a total snoozer. If I had realized I could have stayed at the outdoor kiosk and sampled their brews the whole time, I would have. It didn't help that it was Sunday so nothing was going on, but it still would have been a mostly static tour. Want a good brewery tour? Visit Yeungling's in Pottsville, Pa. The hand dug storage caves alone are worth it.

I was wondering if anyone has toured the brewery. We were wondering if it is worth touring and if so, can you get a taxi to the brewery or would it have to be done through a ship's tour?

thanks in advance for any info

We toured the brewery as part of an island tour by taxi in 2007. We just told the driver we wanted to see the brewery along with other sights and he worked it in. The brewery tour itself is interesting, just long enough. I seem to remember we stopped in at the brewery at the end of taxi tour. We purchased a six pack in a cute Banks beer soft sided cooler and brought in back to the ship then we used the cooler the rest of the cruise to chill sodas etc in our cabin.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived