Spec Restaurant Online Reserv Help

zaknzoey

I am looking forward to my upcoming, first cruise with RC on VOTC in January.

I've been watching the RC My Cruises website (the Pre-Cruise Planner section) to make reservations for Portofino.

For a long time, when I clicked on the link, it would bring up a page that had a message at the top along the lines of "specialty restaurants reservations are not permitted at this time" or something like that.

So, I checked again on Friday, and the links appeared on the page to Portofino, and I think a Mystery Dinner.

I've tried a HUNDRED times to make a reservation and when I get to the drop down boxes, I select the # in party, date and time, and all it does is reload the page and does not reserve anything. :mad:

Am I doing something wrong? or is it the website? Is it because I have not made final payment yet?? Is it still too far out to make reservations? (83 days) If so, why would they "open" the link to it? :confused:

Thanks for any help! :)

What browser are you using? It seems that when booking on line for the specialty dining, only Internet Explorer works

I'm using Mozilla Firefox at the moment. That's interesting. I hadn't thought of that.

I'll try the IE and see what happens. Thanks! :)

Well, that was the problem!

I used IE, it brought up the reservation page, and then took me to the payment page.

I would not have thought of that. I made the reservation with Firefox, made all my payments with Firefox, never had a problem.

It is amazing what people around here know! :eek:

Thanks again! :D

Archived