Aft BB cabins on Baja (Crown)

Murphey

We love the aft balconies on the Caribe deck, but we have never booked the aft cabins on Baja. Any opinions? The outside ones are not available so it would be one of the inside ones (753) I think.

So I am trying to decide between that one or just go to the Caribe deck. This would be for a b2b Greek island cruise. Thanks.

I've stayed in one of the outside ones and it just doesn't get any better, IMHO! There were 12 of us, and we had six across the back on Baja on the Ruby and I would take any one of them except the ones right next to the vent. The ones with the obstruction were okay and I wouldn't hesitate to book one of them if I couldn't get an outside one.

Can't get an outside one (I agree, the best!). Wondering about the ones inside of those. I've heard elsewhere that the ones next to the vent are bothersome. B753 is available and I'm hoping to hear an experienced comment! I think I'll book it and hope I hear from Fawn!!!

Can't get an outside one (I agree, the best!). Wondering about the ones inside of those. I've heard elsewhere that the ones next to the vent are bothersome. B753 is available and I'm hoping to hear an experienced comment! I think I'll book it and hope I hear from Fawn!!!

Go for it! We had the dreaded vent balcony & it was fine...just a little noisy. They sell out very fast for a reason ;).

Jan

Well, we did it, booked B753 for a b2b. If anyone has any info, now is the time to share it!!!! We can still move to a Caribe bal, just not aft. Still wondering in the Med, if we'l like a little more exposure, although those aft cabins look nice and private.

Well, we did it, booked B753 for a b2b. If anyone has any info, now is the time to share it!!!! We can still move to a Caribe bal, just not aft. Still wondering in the Med, if we'l like a little more exposure, although those aft cabins look nice and private.

Stay with your aft room you will love every bit of the view.

We love the aft balconies on the Caribe deck, but we have never booked the aft cabins on Baja. Any opinions? The outside ones are not available so it would be one of the inside ones (753) I think.

So I am trying to decide between that one or just go to the Caribe deck. This would be for a b2b Greek island cruise. Thanks.

I was in an aft baja cabin on the Ruby for 28 days and I loved it, it was much larger than a normal baja balcony and a lot less wind! Take the aft cabin.

We just got off the Crown and we had the corner aft cabin B749 and loved it! We had the same cabin on a 2 week Caribbean cruise in Feb but this was 12 days to Canada/New England so I was concerned about the weather. But we used it every day and every night. I prefer the corner cabin because you can see around the corner and the balcony is bigger - probably a foot and a half wider than the one next to you, and at least 3 feet deeper than the cabins in the middle of the aft. Perfect cabin - we have them booked two more times :-)

We just got off the Crown and we had the corner aft cabin B749 and loved it! We had the same cabin on a 2 week Caribbean cruise in Feb but this was 12 days to Canada/New England so I was concerned about the weather. But we used it every day and every night. I prefer the corner cabin because you can see around the corner and the balcony is bigger - probably a foot and a half wider than the one next to you, and at least 3 feet deeper than the cabins in the middle of the aft. Perfect cabin - we have them booked two more times :-)

Oh you lucky duck!! I know only too well about those corner aft cabins. Unfortunately, the only one that was available was 753, which is not one of the coveted outside afts! I'm still hoping to receive more encouraging reviews. My wonder is to keep what we have or go to a side facing Caribe.

I had my favorite cabin (C752) booked for three consecutive cruises this fall, but had to cancel. I would have that cabin (or any of the outside afts) instead of a mini any time. Funny, we gave our aft to my sister when we had to cancel and they got upgraded to a mini!

Oh you lucky duck!! I know only too well about those corner aft cabins. Unfortunately, the only one that was available was 753, which is not one of the coveted outside afts! I'm still hoping to receive more encouraging reviews. My wonder is to keep what we have or go to a side facing Caribe.

I had my favorite cabin (C752) booked for three consecutive cruises this fall, but had to cancel. I would have that cabin (or any of the outside afts) instead of a mini any time. Funny, we gave our aft to my sister when we had to cancel and they got upgraded to a mini!

LOL - we had only been in mini's before our cruise in Feb when I decided to try the corner aft cabin. After the first time I booked three more - and marked them "no upgrade" :-)

• 1 year later...

Well, maybe we have been too appreciative of the aft cabins - now they are a new category and are upping the price on the afts. Soooo guess it depends on how much more they are, may have to go back to booking a regular balcony.

Archived