Where did the Healds Blog Post on Tipping go?

italianfemmy

No. We had a thread on here that was almost 13 pages long and that I had done a lot of research to compile into rational thoughts and written into it. And it has now been deleted. There wasn't anything offensive in it either.

It was called " Heald: Tip Increase "

Awww you met your wife on a cruise! How cool! Sorry to change topics but just noticed your signature and had to say Awwww as if there were an adorable puppy in the room. Lmao.

Yep that is how it went down! Met just before embarkation, hit it off, became buddies and hung out the whole week, and by the last day we knew that there may be a little something there.

She went back to PA I went back to FL, kept in contact, calls became more frequent, started to fly up every month, took her on the same cruise the next year, (different ship). Worked with the CD via email for a few months prior and proposed to her at the Showcase of stars show on the stage infront of 600+ people outside of Cozumel!

She went back to PA, I went back to FL, worked on finding a transfer closer to her and long story short 3 years later we are married!:p

Yep that is how it went down! Met just before embarkation, hit it off, became buddies and hung out the whole week, and by the last day we knew that there may be a little something there.

She went back to PA I went back to FL, kept in contact, calls became more frequent, started to fly up every month, took her on the same cruise the next year, (different ship). Worked with the CD via email for a few months prior and proposed to her at the Showcase of stars show on the stage infront of 600+ people outside of Cozumel!

She went back to PA, I went back to FL, worked on finding a transfer closer to her and long story short 3 years later we are married!:p

Very cool! That gave me goosebumps! How sweet and brave of you to do that! Nice to have a moment of sweetness in the rage of all this drama on here! :-)

Archived