cruisin' Charleston in Jan

hlb76

I am looking at a cruise on Fanasty Jan 20 out of Charleston. I have never been to that neck of the woods so not sure what to expect out of a winter cruise. We are going to be in Columbia for my brothers boot camp graduation so figured pay airfare once and extend our time off.

Any help would be greatly appericated!

I am looking at a cruise on Fanasty Jan 20 out of Charleston. I have never been to that neck of the woods so not sure what to expect out of a winter cruise. We are going to be in Columbia for my brothers boot camp graduation so figured pay airfare once and extend our time off.

Any help would be greatly appericated!

Coming from Minnesota, you will think our temps in the 50's are spring like.

The first two years I moved south from Baltimore, I never took off my shorts but a week or two each year.

Now once the Fantasy gets out to sea, it will probably be chilly until you get off the Florida coast. (and depending on the fronts, even Florida and the bahamas can have chilly weeks in January/early February.)

Bill

Archived