Carnival nickel and diming

jmcdon7230

very disappointed in carnival cruise lines right now over dispute for on-board credit. Recommend against buying credit for future trips. Two years ago, i paid $100 for $200 credit. They say they screwed up, never charged me the $100 (to my cc). I can't prove it one way or another. They want another $100 for the $200 credit. I just want my credit. They say no.

stop posting this everywhere.

Very Disappointed in Carnival Cruise Lines right now over dispute for on-board credit. RECOMMEND AGAINST buying credit for future trips. Two years ago, I paid $100 for $200 credit. They say they screwed up, never charged me the $100 (to my CC). I can't prove it one way or another. They want another $100 for the $200 credit. I just want my credit. They say no.

You have hijacked just about every thread so far with your complaint. You have your own thread started so quit hijacking. You have been reported.

This is not nickel & diming. This is a business decision to generate revenue which they are obligated to do for the stakeholders. I'm not a stakeholder but I understand they have to make them happy.

Talking about nickel & diming, try being charged for a burger (RCI-Johnny Rockets) or having several pay restaurants to choose from (NCL). Lots more nickel & diming going on and Carnival still offers many things like this for free.

Archived