Getting Nervous...

MsRavenFan

I always look at cruising this way.

The worst day I have ever had on a cruise was still WAY better than my BEST day working. So, go, enjoy and have fun. Make it what you want it to be and have a drink for me. I will be heading on the Destiny when you return. :)

I am a teacher of 7th grade students--HORMONE HAVENS. I have to agree that no cruise could be as bad as somedays on the job!

Be selective in your reviews--I try to take reviews that are extremely negative or overly positive with a grain of salt. I look for informative ones that give a realistic picture. Even then I follow the advice of many others--"a cruise is what YOU make." Don't let the reviews make your vacation! Go have fun!

I am just off the Celebration, and my family had a great time. There were over 600 kids on board, but we never heard of any problems. The food was great, weather was great, the kids (8 and 10) really enjoyed camp carnival. I am sure you will have a good time also.

We have sailed on Celebration 2 times and will be on it for the 3rd in second week of May. We have cruised on all size ships and enjoyed everyone. Things are not perfect in whatever you do but cruising is as close as it comes. We love it and you will too !

Can someone help relieve my anxiety?

I can definitely help you. Just sign over your tickets to me and you won't have to be nervous anymore. I just felt it was time that someone stepped up did something tangible to relieve your anxiety! That's just the type of guy that I am. ;)

Relax, go with the flow and you'll have a GREAT time!

Hey Raven,

I've gone (and going) through the same thing .. . my Celebration sailings not until June though!!!

For the longest time I couldn't find much information at all about the Celebration (recent stuff that is) but . . . in the past couple of months there's been quite a bit of information . . . and I was SO THANKFUL!!!!

I've read the good . . . the bad . . . and the ugly too but . . . I keep telling myself that it's gonna be a blast because 1) I've never cruised before, 2) my DH and DD will be with me, 3) it's a MAJOR celebration on the celebration (sorry had to include that), 4) I'll be away from work, 5) I'll be on the open sea, 6) I'll be in the caribbean, 7) There'll be sun, 8) and DRINKS, 9) and someone to pick up after me, 10) and . . .

Guess I'd better stop there . . . I could go on for another 2 pages!!! :D

Now . . . my biggest fear is . . . I won't get my cappuchino's every morning!!!! :D :rolleyes:

HAVE FUN . . . We'll be looking forward to your review upon your return!!!!!

Hey Raven,

Now . . . my biggest fear is . . . I won't get my cappuchino's every morning!!!! :D :rolleyes:

LOL Kim!

I am a total cappuccino addict! have at least one a day and a machine in my kitchen. I have only sailed Carnival Destiny class ships but I believe that all the ships have a cafe on the promenade where you can order these (at a charge) and you can get them after dinner as well :D

Archived