Booking show ES rate?

bluesea4me

:confused: I am wondering if anywhere on the site it shows that you are booked under an ES rate. My PVP added insurance and the original paperwork said ES. We asked him to remove the insurance (we purchased elswhere with WAY better coverage at a WAY lower rate) but the newer booking didn't say anything about ES. Is there a way to see if it is under our cruise manager information, etc. on the Carnival site?

Thank you in advance for any help in answering my CC. The fellow CC members are the best!

When you booked the cruise, you should have been given the option. ES has several restrictions such as cancellation fees. Yes, the rates are usually much better but you should be aware of the terms before you book it.

Perhaps my post was confusing. I am aware of what ES is, etc. I just wanted to know that if I looked at my booking on the carnival site if I can tell it is an ES booking. I'm hoping my PVP didn't accidently book it incorrectly. ;)

:confused: I am wondering if anywhere on the site it shows that you are booked under an ES rate. My PVP added insurance and the original paperwork said ES. We asked him to remove the insurance (we purchased elswhere with WAY better coverage at a WAY lower rate) but the newer booking didn't say anything about ES. Is there a way to see if it is under our cruise manager information, etc. on the Carnival site?

Thank you in advance for any help in answering my CC. The fellow CC members are the best!

There used to be a code on there that let you know if it was ES or not but that was back in the day.

If you originally booked ES and just had the insurance removed you should still be ES.

That doesn't change.

Bill

Thank you. That is what I thought, but the first time my PVP emailed me it said ES Rate. The second time it didn't say it. :confused: I was a little worried. :rolleyes:

So....is there a reason you haven't called your PVP to get the real answer to your question?

We all want to give you the right answer, but in the end, you need it from the source so that you can deal with the real answer.

Archived