AO club

BLAMBKY

Just realized after reading someone else's review, that BOARDING DAY on FOS Western Carib. The AO OPEN HOUSE is listed at 1:00-3:30. WOW! :eek: My kids are older but thought that a heads up would be useful for parents with younger children. It really surprised me that it was SO EARLY everyone might not even be on board yet. (Why not, hee hee, 4:00 - 5:30? Muster Drill issues maybe?) 'm glad that we did not miss the teen meet and mingle, that first introduction REALLY is important! :) Hope everyone has a fabulous cruise with their families!

If sailaway is at 4 or 5, most everyone should be onboard... but you're right...doesn't give alot of time, does it!

:D I would be on board but then again, if I had MY way, I would be on as early as they would allow!

:confused: Are parents of younger children made aware of how early it is before hand? Anyone have the answer?

:rolleyes:If I had not know (and had kids this age) they would have missed it :eek: too, because we would have been too busy looking around the ship/checking our room out.

The AO staff is right at the entrance to the ship when you board. They distribute the wrist bands there and inform people of when the open house is. IMO, 1-3 is a much better time than the evening.

Thanks for sharing this, that would make a difference! :)

Archived