Dolphin Encounter and Stingray City????

maryj426

We are really wanting to go on this excursion however are received some conflicting advise??? OK on Carnival's website it states that the minimum age to participate is 5 however it also states that infants three and under are free and that they are considered a lap passenger and reservations are not required. My daughter is 2 so according to what it states on their website she would be free. My husband and I really want to do this excursion and there is not anything else we are really interested in in Grand Cayman so here is my question. Because it states the minimum age to participate is 5 would that mean she wouldn't be able to get in the water?? I called carnival's customer service who then transferred me to to ESolutions who stated that yes she could come and she would be free however she would not be able to participate???? He stated there would probably allowed certain activities where she could participate in and some she couldn't however we wouldn't be able to know the specifics until participating in the excursion. The excursion is located at Dolphin Cove and it states that the encounters are specifically geared towards the younger children and there is not a minimum age? I cannot book through them due to the non compete clause they have with Carnival however cant get my questions answered. Is there anyone on here that has done or been in a group where there was a 2 year old and they were allowed to participate??? Any more ideas on how i could get my exact questions handled? It just make me nervous how it states a minimum age and with the explanation there is nothing for four year olds lol what if there was a four year old they wouldn't be considered an infant or a child it just seems fishy to me like a glitch in the write up of something????

Archived