Falmouth - What to do mon????

TN-CruiseGirl

We are taking the Celebrity Millennium to Falmouth. We have cruised a lot and have been to Ohs Rios before. We have two children, 11 and 9. We do love beaches, but do not like to be uncomfortably harassed.

Suggestions? Help?

We have kids ages 10 -17 and I have researched Falmouth until my eyes were crossed! I have given up on Falmouth and we are going to Montego Bay with Mark Morris (private tour guide). We leave in less than 2 weeks and I will post a review when I get back and give some impressions of Falmouth (just passing through it though) and our tour. We plan on going to Doctor's Cave Beach, eating lunch at a place he suggested and stopping at Richmond Hill, a hotel with a great view.

We have kids ages 10 -17 and I have researched Falmouth until my eyes were crossed! I have given up on Falmouth and we are going to Montego Bay with Mark Morris (private tour guide). We leave in less than 2 weeks and I will post a review when I get back and give some impressions of Falmouth (just passing through it though) and our tour. We plan on going to Doctor's Cave Beach, eating lunch at a place he suggested and stopping at Richmond Hill, a hotel with a great view.

Excellent advice.

Keith

I was in Falmouth in April and did the Chukka Beach Break. Don't know if the is offered with Celebrity (we were on RCCL). It was a great beach and we weren't harassed at all. I'll post a pic.

SDC12201.jpg

Which beach break did you do. The one with or without the lunch. There is a difference of $20 per person. Wondering it it's worth it. Thanks for your help and the picture. The beach looks nice and can you tell me how far it was from the port?

Going on a cruise to Falmouth in December debating between Chukkah beach or Irie Mon, What are the drink prices at chukka beach for like a rum punch, is the ice safe? How long is the bus drive from port to Chukkah beach? Are there lounge chairs or do you have to rent one?

• 2 weeks later...
Is there any shade at the Chukka beach? From the pictures it doesn't look like there is.

I am fair and would be a lobster without it.

I have the same concern about shade. Also would like to know how long the drive is from Falmouth?

Thanks

Kathy

There was plenty of shade. We did the one that included lunch. The beach wasn't more than 15 minutes from the port. I'll post some more pictures.

SDC12207.jpg

SDC12231.jpg

They have a gift shop that has a second level......go up there! There's lounging couches and great views.

There was plenty of shade. We did the one that included lunch. The beach wasn't more than 15 minutes from the port. I'll post some more pictures.

SDC12207.jpg

SDC12231.jpg

They have a gift shop that has a second level......go up there! There's lounging couches and great views.

Thank you -- great info.:)

Archived