Internet availability on Dream

Hello,

Does anyone have any recent experience of WiFi internet on board Dream, as I would like to take my netbook with me to keep up with eMail etc?

I would like to know the cost of any WiFi packages, and do they charge by minute or MB?

Thanks for any help offered?

Charabanc

There were a number of different packages, I took the top one £18 for 180 minutes, rest had a higher rate per minute. Quaility of wifi connection was better than I expected. One downside only available on deck 8 and 9 (I think in the latter case).

There were a number of different packages, I took the top one £18 for 180 minutes, rest had a higher rate per minute. Quaility of wifi connection was better than I expected. One downside only available on deck 8 and 9 (I think in the latter case).

Any idea of cost of using the Dream's own PC's? We have a friend who is getting married in USA on 26th November and it will be on the web at midnight (dont think there will be much folk onboard using the internet at that time of night!) :)

Hello, the prices are the same for using either WIFI with your own device or one of the 8 fixed PCs in the Internet Lounge (located in the Library on Deck8). The WIFI signal is on Deck8, Deck 9 in the Lido Restaurant and Pool area, Deck 10 Aft outside, Deck 11 Sirens Restaurant and pool area and also on Deck 12 - above the Sirens pool area.

Current prices are:

£4 for 15 mins

£6 for 30 mins

£10 for 60 mins

£16 for 120 mins

£18 for 180 mins

You do not need to use the time all at once and your minutes are transferable to both WIFI and fixed PCs.

Hope this helps!

Plane_Sailing

Hello, the prices are the same for using either WIFI with your own device or one of the 8 fixed PCs in the Internet Lounge (located in the Library on Deck8). The WIFI signal is on Deck8, Deck 9 in the Lido Restaurant and Pool area, Deck 10 Aft outside, Deck 11 Sirens Restaurant and pool area and also on Deck 12 - above the Sirens pool area.

Current prices are:

£4 for 15 mins

£6 for 30 mins

£10 for 60 mins

£16 for 120 mins

£18 for 180 mins

You do not need to use the time all at once and your minutes are transferable to both WIFI and fixed PCs.

Hope this helps!

Plane_Sailing

Helped a lot many thanks:)

Archived