injections for Caribbean cruise

jackdec

can anyone tell us if we need injections for our cruise on Feb on the Celebrity Equinox.

We are staying in Maimi for a few days and need info on how we can get from Fort lauderdale to Miami South Beach.and then back to get the cruise.:confused::confused::confused:

Declan

can anyone tell us if we need injections for our cruise on Feb on the Celebrity Equinox.

We are staying in Maimi for a few days and need info on how we can get from Fort lauderdale to Miami South Beach.and then back to get the cruise.:confused::confused::confused:

Declan

We have been on ten cruises, and many with exact ports, I am no medical expert, but there is not a need for shots. As far as transportation, the ships usually sell transfers, and I just did a search for "transportation Ft.Lauderdale to port of Miami" there are many companies,try looking here on CC boards, but here is just an example (I have no idea about them though) type in www ftlauderdaleairporttransportation .com

Thanks as new to this cruising and wonder how people get from the airport in Fort Lauderdale to Miami. Will tey this company.

;);)

We have been on ten cruises, and many with exact ports, I am no medical expert, but there is not a need for shots. As far as transportation, the ships usually sell transfers, and I just did a search for "transportation Ft.Lauderdale to port of Miami" there are many companies,try looking here on CC boards, but here is just an example (I have no idea about them though) type in www ftlauderdaleairporttransportation .com

• 2 months later...

Ensure that you get the Twinrix or whatever Hepatitis shots which your doctor can recommend depending on your individual circumstances and it is prudent to ensure that your tetanus shot is current. Once you have done the series of 2, you're good for life and it's not a big deal. Just one less thing to have to think about. A local radio announcer died here a couple of weeks ago from hepatitis he contracted during a two week vacation to a gated community on St. Lucia 2 years ago but he had no idea where he actually contracted it. A needless death since it was preventable.:mad:

Archived