Thank you

What an asset you all are! Thanks a million for all your helpfulness!

I've been reading the boards for quite a little while now and am thrilled to have finally booked our family's first cruise a couple months ago. I've also posted a few questions here and they are all under another screename, but I've been wanting to come up with one that fits me and I think I finally have. ;) I'm really looking forward to returning all the favors that have been extended to me here to others that are searching for answers. I can't wait till we have our first cruise under our belts! :)

I'm like many of you...mega type A cruise detail planner. :p Cruise Critic has become an addiction, as I'm sure our love for cruising is about to become as well. We've been waiting a long time for this. Our oldest turns 18 in January, so look out world, HERE WE COME!!! :D

New commercial spot: "4-night cruise to the Bahamas...$1146.20. Gratuities for 4...$156.00. Burger and fries at Johnny Rockets...$3.95. The members of Cruise Critic...PRICELESS!" :D

Thanks again and Happy Cruising everyone!

Wander, yes this board has provided so much helpful info. In case you haven't done it yet, check out the ports of call section too. I have found some excellent places to "wander" that I never would have found on my own. Paradise Beach in Cozumel stands out as the best example

Wander, yes this board has provided so much helpful info. In case you haven't done it yet, check out the ports of call section too. I have found some excellent places to "wander" that I never would have found on my own. Paradise Beach in Cozumel stands out as the best example

Thanks, wolf. I do love the ports of call section, as well as several other forums here. :) We can't wait to see Cozumel! Paradise Beach is one of your favorites there? Our oldest daughter picked the Bahamas for our first cruise, but hubby and I are definitely making sure Cozumel and Grand Cayman are in our second cruise's itinerary. ;)

I agree with you, wanderlusessence,

The help from this board has been invaluable to me also in planning our upcoming Alaskan Cruise.

It is such an active board with a huge collective wealth of knowledge.

I also enjoy the humor and wit of the posters.

I wish you everything you hope your cruise will be and more!

Happy Cruising - see you at the next Cruise Addict's Meeting :D

midnight, LOL @ Cruise Addict Meeting! :D (BTW, be sure to send the time and date, will ya? :eek: )

*Ahhh* about your Alaskan cruise! Isn't August one of the great times to go for fall color and whale mating season??? A trip to Alaska (via cruise, of course ;) ) is another one of our lifelong dreams as well. :) Good luck!

Archived