Wedding in Barbados? Off cruise for the day?

burrma

Has anyone any knowledge or experience with getting married in Barbados? Best place? Person to use? etc.

Large group coming on a cruise and one couple would like to get married the day we are in Barbados.

I did read the requirements on line but would like some advice from someone that has some experience on this subject.

Any help at all would be certainly appreciated.

Thanks

Be careful choosing a wedding planner in Barbados! The one I used for my wedding vow renewal quoted me in what I thought was Barbados $, but after I made the final payment, I noticed that their quote was in Great British Pound, about 1.5 times as much! I know I should have looked at my credit card closer, but by the time I noticed, it was too late to change.

They did a great job, but way too expensive for what we got. The name of the company we used was Alpheus Leisure. Just don't assume because your getting married on Barbados, that all quotes will be in Barbados $

Be careful choosing a wedding planner in Barbados! The one I used for my wedding vow renewal quoted me in what I thought was Barbados $, but after I made the final payment, I noticed that their quote was in Great British Pound, about 1.5 times as much! I know I should have looked at my credit card closer, but by the time I noticed, it was too late to change.

They did a great job, but way too expensive for what we got. The name of the company we used was Alpheus Leisure. Just don't assume because your getting married on Barbados, that all quotes will be in Barbados $

That's the type of advice I was hoping for; appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Archived