Bingo and kids

heather6699

We only played once, on the last day I think, but they were giving the kids free cards when the parents bought cards. Mine played. I don't know if that was a special session or not but I believe that kis are allowed to play at other times as well.

I'm not sure about NCL, but when I sailed with my DGS (9 years old) back in 2007 on the Carnival Celebration, he played bingo with me. I bought myself a full package and him one card. Of course, he won on his one card :) The CD brought him up on stage and "interviewed" him for a few minutes, and he was given his "winnings" (which he promptly gave to Nana for buying the card).

I don't know if the rules for bingo are the same as gambling, as they never state that you must be 18 to play when they are selling the cards or before they start the games.

I'm not sure about NCL, but when I sailed with my DGS (9 years old) back in 2007 on the Carnival Celebration, he played bingo with me. I bought myself a full package and him one card. Of course, he won on his one card :) The CD brought him up on stage and "interviewed" him for a few minutes, and he was given his "winnings" (which he promptly gave to Nana for buying the card).

I don't know if the rules for bingo are the same as gambling, as they never state that you must be 18 to play when they are selling the cards or before they start the games.

Something must have changed then because I have heard Carnival say you have to be 18 to buy the cards.

Something must have changed then because I have heard Carnival say you have to be 18 to buy the cards.

I was on Carnival in August w/ my 10 year old niece and they had no problem with her playing.

On NCL I always see kids playing.

They may have a loop hole by calling it "a game of chance"

I was just on the Sun...kids are allowed to play when parents buy cards...they give them a card to play with....since bingo is game of chance, I have a problem with a child playing with a free ticket...just sayin....that child has just as good of chance at winning as anyone who buys the $80.00 package....

Archived