Cruise Director Patty??

Hey Laura, apparently there was a total change in upper staff last summer, so Patty is not on POA now. There is some guy on POA as cruise director that seems to be good. So I don't know where she went???? Marilyn

If you are all talking about the Patti that was CD on the Star when she was in Hawaii (with Clint as assistant), I have to tell you - she drove me absolutely NUTS! She was also very rude several times. I had a much better experence on the Star in Mexico in November with Kieren (SP?) and Clint as his assistant. The whole atmosphere was so much more relaxed and less "hurry, run, win, etc"

Just MHO....

Emi

Wow,

If it is the Patti that worked the PoAl on the cruise from San Fran to Hawaii we thought she was great. Tireless and talented was my impression. I hope she will be working the new Jewel this summer when we sail in Europe.

• 1 month later...

I too sailed the Aloha last year and thought Patty was very good. Lots of fun.

I have also heard about the re-assignment of most of the Senior Staff from last year. James Deering has left NCL but I was wondering if some of the others are still around.

Patty is on the Sun & Wind.

How about Sterling Pablous? (very helpful)

and Captain Watka (sp?)

Also, who will be the CD, Captain and Hotel Manager of the new PO America?

I wish NCL would publish the list of current CD's and Captains on their ships so that we can keep track of them.

Funny how we all experience the same thing, but walk away with totally different impressions - thats what makes the world go around. We sailed with Patty in Hawaii and really enjoyed her - she was funny and informative. Last year Kieron was the CD in Alaska and we found him fairly obnoxious.

I also find it very interesting how important the CD is to some cruisers (it can make or break a trip), whereas others can walk off the ship and say, "Oh, there was a cruise director?!"

I guess thats why we have different cruise lines, different itineraries and different experiences - something for everyone.

Archived