Back from Halloween on the Oasis.

shelby101

Getting on the ship was a breeze. We never stopped walking except at the counter to sign for the credit card. I know it didn't take 10 minutes. Never had a problem in the Windjammer or anywhere else on the ship. Deck chairs were plentiful everywhere and never had trouble finding one. We did have a little problem with the naughty room. We had a bottle of rum in our suitcase that we had opened the night before at the hotel and it was spotted in the x-ray so they called us down and since it was opened they said they had to give it to Nemo. If it had not been opened they would have given it back at the end of the cruise. Everyone else has commented on the shows and the food so I will not. Halloween was awsome. They had the ship all decorated up and even had a haunted house in the conference room and did a great job with it. Lots of costumes everywhere and a spoof of zombies on the RCCL channel on the TV in the room. We had a really good time and didn't get to see half of the ship. We were so busy all the time. There is something to do all day long on sea days. Dining room had pretty fast service. I know that on Carnival sometimes we are in the dining room for 2-2 1/2 hours, but here maybe 1 3/4 tops, so it didn't take up all evening. Out of 30 some cruises this was the best ever. Going on the Allure next year.

Archived