The Wonder and NFL Football

therealplaya

Do they have Sunday Ticket in the sports bar on the Wonder for American football?

We depart LA to the MR this month! Need to know if I'm going to miss watching my team lose...

Thx

I did find this in my research...

Thanksgiving Day: the Ariel View Jumbotron TV on Deck 9 will feature the NFL football games being broadcast that day.

@hexdragon - thanks, last time I cruised in the fall, they only had E$PN games on, i.e. college football on saturday. No pro stuff. I am expecting monday night to be on. My team is the Rams!

Thanks @mikeandnike, but sailing that very next week... =(

I just came off the Dream and they only show games when they are in international waters - when we were in port the channels were blocked. This meant that we missed the noon college games, but we got the 3:30 games on ESPN, ESPN2, and ABC. We were so happy to get the FSU - Miami game! We came home on Sunday so I can't say for sure that it's the same deal, but I'm assuming it probably is.

We were on the Magic last November, Monday night football was the Dolphins and the Bears. The game was on in the sports bar but the satellite signal attenuation made it impossible to watch...you could listen to it just fine. The fact that the Dolphins were getting mauled made it unbearable ( that's kind of funny ) to watch for these Miami fans.

We were also able to watch a Maryland basketball game ( ESPN ) one night in the cove, that was cool but they lost that night as well.

Archived