It Keeps Going Up...

KrystalWaters

the fare that is. Here is my letter to my friend, John H.

Dear John,

I went a couple of days ago to do my daily fare check, because I booked ES Rate, and Lord and Behold the price went up by $30! That was three days ago.

Today, I looked and wow Carnival, $60 increase!!:eek: Carnival, what gives?! When is it going to end? IS it TOO MUCH to ask for a little OBC? But i love you anyway!:p

Your Carnival Cruise Lover,

Kristy:D

the fare that is. Here is my letter to my friend, John H.

Dear John,

I went a couple of days ago to do my daily fare check, because I booked ES Rate, and Lord and Behold the price went up by $30! That was three days ago.

Today, I looked and wow Carnival, $60 increase!!:eek: Carnival, what gives?! When is it going to end? IS it TOO MUCH to ask for a little OBC? But i love you anyway!:p

Your Carnival Cruise Lover,

Kristy:D

to cute

I learned after booking our 1st cruise that the original price I paid was by far the greatest!

ES Mid ship balcony $749pp the price went up as high as $1049 pp ... I had no qualms whatsoever.

Then approx 1 month before sailing Lo and behold .. the price drop fairy paid an unduly visit .. $649pp :eek:yes indeed I jumped on that OBC:D

So, just remember patience is a virtue;)

I learned after booking our 1st cruise that the original price I paid was by far the greatest!

ES Mid ship balcony $749pp the price went up as high as $1049 pp ... I had no qualms whatsoever.

Then approx 1 month before sailing Lo and behold .. the price drop fairy paid an unduly visit .. $649pp :eek:yes indeed I jumped on that OBC:D

You have given me hope! Our cruise is still about $100 pp higher than we paid ES. We are about 5 - 6 weeks out, maybe we'll see a drop? (fingers crossed!)

I am thinking I booked the best rate there will be too - ES midship balcony. So far in the past year, I have watched it only go up and the best rate I qualify for is still $125 more pp than I paid. Final payment date is less than a week away - so maybe prices will switch then. There are also only 3 staterooms left in my category so probably won't see any OBC. I will check everyday anyway though with fingers crossed.

Edit: And I just checked again - and now there are only 2 rooms left. Oh well maybe next time.

Archived