One night cruise question out of NYC on Gem

flat3d

:)Just booked a one nighter out of NYC on Feb. 18 2012 on the Gem. Love the ship. How does one book at a specialty restaurant, with so few tables available for so may people. Don't have a suite this time, so that won't help. Is it get on the ship and run like hell to reservations and hope to get lucky, or is there a better way they do it. Would love to eat at the french restaurant. But Magenta would be fine if we couldn't get in. Any help or advice you could give would greatly appreciated. Thank you .

Mark

Hi Mark, just call the dining reservation deck when you get on board. I believe NCL wanted to start launching the ability to pre-book specialty restaurants before you sail, but only Epic supports that so far.

Magenta is a main dining room and open to all passengers without a surcharge, so no need to make reservations on that one. Le Bistro is the French restaurant and excellent - enjoy!

Have seen specialty restaurant booking table set up in the terminal so you might be able to make your rsvn prior to boarding.

Agree with you - Le Bistro has been our choice on the 1 and 2 nighters we've gone on. Enjoy!:)

Hi Barbara I hope you are well

Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk

Archived