New Look to Radisson's Web Site

Dreps

Just went to rssc.com and noticed it has a new look. However, Radisson still has not posted the 2006 schedules for Tahiti or the Grand Circle Pacific cruises. I haven't noticed any new features.

Dreps

I just looked at RSSC site, amd "My Cruises" shows 0 booked cruises - not true! The Guest Info Form is complete and correct however. Anyone else have this "problem?"

When I first visited the new site this morning, it showed that I had 0 cruises booked as well. But all I had to do was click on "my account" and log in again, and then it came up.

LeeAnne

I am also having trouble with the new site. When I try to "Find a booked Cruise" it asks for my last name, but won't let me enter it. I didn't find any contact info on the site to e-mail them about web site problems.

I had that problem also, but if you had previously located your cruise reservation on the old site, I think you will find that logging off, then logging back in with your email address and password, your reserved cruise should reappear.

Yes, that's exactly what worked for me. I also had that odd problem of not being able to enter my last name, but once I logged out and logged back in, my booked cruise appeared.

LeeAnne

LeeAnne,

I saw your post "elsewhere" about your cruise suddenly showing up as a "Spotlight on Antiques" on the website. It must be more a function of the revised website than any change. My brochure for Europe, which I've had since January, shows the May 1 sailing as a "Spotlight on Antiques." It also notes that "David Battie, popular antique expert from the BBC" is scheduled to be one of the experts present.

I haven't done a spotlight cruise yet (mine in June is a jazz spotlight), but I would just consider it extra frosting on the cake.

CMI

Yes, I'm very excited about it, as is my mother! :) We both love antiques, and are especially looking forward to the lectures and shopping tips. They're also going to have an "Antiques Boatshow" on the last night, where we can have our purchases evaluated, like on the Roadshow. Should be fun. I had no idea this was a spotlight cruise -- I never saw it on any of the stuff I read through. So yes, this is a very nice bonus!

LeeAnne

Archived