Fun Bus Tours Vancouver

g-didi

Planning my own cruise (I am an avid deal hunter) and came upon a Vancouver bus tour on sale 1/2 price on a site similar to Groupon. Not sure if I can post the web address - the site is dealicious.ca Search under Vancouver. I will post this over in the West Coast Departures as well.

******Disclaimer - Please read the terms and conditions carefully to be sure this deal is for you.

I have never taken this tour.

I am not affiliated with this company.

I do not think this is a HOHO.

Do your research before buying - I dont think you can get a refund.

I am only sharing this deal as I think someone may have use for it. Use at your own risk!

Happy sailing.

If it is the company that i think it is - a fun bus ho ho type of operation they are bankrupt - skipped town - hid the buses out in a garage in the suburbs and are now somewhere in Eastern Canada and being sought by the authorities - i happened to have a chance conversation the other day over coffee at Denny`s with someone who works in the industry and we got to talking about bus companies in general and when I mentioned this particular firm that is when to told me of this outfit.

Cheers

Dennis

Posting from a very wet Campbell River - the way the OP titled this led me to believe that they had found a savings deal for a company that is not longer in business BUT if it isd indeed West Coast Sightseeing - GO for it - they are an excellant company.

Cheers

Dennis

I found a live deal that has 13 hours left on the deal at dealicious.ca. (Like a Groupon deal if you are familiar with that.) Only 2 sold so its not popular obviously. The company is listed as http://www.bustoursvancouver.com/ I would believe this company is in business to be selling the deal. This does not appear to be the same as http://www.vancouversightseeing.com/ I am not familiar with either of these companies however - only posting what I found. Here is a picture of the bus from the Fun Bus site.

funbus.jpg

While the name is sightly different - here`s a link to the company i mentioned:

http://funcitysightseeing.ca/

I can`t recall seeing there buses around Vancouver at all this summer and I live downtown and have two hop on hop off stops within a block of my condo - perhaps it is a new company picking up the pieces of the other one and are trying to get business by offering a discount - with Vancouver Trolley, Big Bus, Pink bus operated by Grayline/WestCoast sightseeing I just don`t see the market for any more operators given that tourism is stagnant here in Vancouver at the moment.

Cheers

Dennis

• 5 months later...

I just like to clarify the confusion.

Fun Bus Tours Vancouver is not to be mistaken with Fun City Sightseeing.

Fun Bus Tours Vancouver is a reputable company operating comfortable equipment and seemingly serving their guests with a high quality tour.

The guests are with a guide at all times. http://www.bustoursvancouver.com check out the website and trip advisor comments. I personally recommend this company since I have experienced their professionalism personally.:)

Archived