Nassau Bahama Jeep tour

cruising magic

• 2 months later...
has anyone ever did the jeep tour in nassau bahama ? we are thinking about scheduling this tour and i was wondering if anyone has taken the jeep tour and what they thought about it.

We are considering doing this tour in February on the Pride. Did you end up booking this tour? Can you tell me how it was if you did? Hope you had a FANTASTIC cruise!:D

We are considering doing this tour in February on the Pride. Did you end up booking this tour? Can you tell me how it was if you did? Hope you had a FANTASTIC cruise!:D

We did book this tour! it was lots of fun! the only down side is you take a bus to were the tour starts, but after the tour is over you have to walk back to the ship. it is not too bad, you end up walking through were all the shops are. you will definitely enjoy it.

We did book this tour! it was lots of fun! the only down side is you take a bus to were the tour starts, but after the tour is over you have to walk back to the ship. it is not too bad, you end up walking through were all the shops are. you will definitely enjoy it.

Awesome!!!!! Thanks so much for replying!!! Can't wait!

My gf and I did this tour, through Carnival. GREAT tour!:D Was a lot of fun, plus we were able to switch halfway through which was nice. Only down side is if you have only two people, you will get stuck with another couple - just hope they know how to drive;)

Archived