where to stay in ft lauderdale

cary1306

I'd never stay anywhere but the Homewood Suites in Dania Beach. They are awesome and have the flatscreen TV's, and have a free dinner the night before unless you're on the weekends, and a free breakfast. We loved the rooms. We booked it early and paid in advance non refundable and got a room for around $100. Beds were super comfortable!

I used lmt this last time and got red carpet for $37 for the night after thanksgiving. with tax $42ish. no free breakfast, but it has a very good restaurant and is next door to rodeway which was going for $99.

Both rodeway and red carpet are there alone, nothing you can walk to .. the big seller is they both have FREE airport and FREE port shuttle.

Rodeway, the more expensive of the two, has free breakfast if you have a room there, or for $5.50? you can walk over from next door and have their breakfast buffet.

both places had a restaurant on site to eat at and both had nice clean pools.

for that weekend I thought the price was excellent. I didnt know you could get a hotel in this day and age for $37. the shuttles were worth what I paid.

Archived