Captaain Crosby Watersports?

onepug

Our family has sailed with Captain Crosby for decades. We have a photo of my BF and Capt. Crosby when BF was about twelve, and we took the photo with us when we went to Cayman in 2003 (about 25 years later) and was pleased to see he was still in business. Clearly, Crosby made an impression if BF could remember Crosby's name. Since then, various siblings and their families have gone to Stingray City with Captain Crosby, and loved it too.

My family did a private charter with Capt. Crosby last March. The day started out with a little confusion as I called the phone number he had given me when we got to port, but it wasn't him who I was actually calling. Transportation was supposed to be included, but it didn't work out that way. Obviously the person who I called was who was supposed to pick us up, but he had something else going on at the time and couldn't be there. Anyway, we took a taxi to the yacht club and meet Capt. Crosby there. He is very friendly and knows what he is doing. I had heard talk back at the port of the Sting Ray City excursions that were booked through the ship were cancelled due to the rough water that day. Capt. Crosby took us out regardless and I am very thankful for that. The water was rough and we had a difficult time feeding the stingrays, but I am glad we were able to experience it. When we got back, he found someone to give us a ride back to the pier. My only complaint is the confusion trying to get to him and that he never offered to reimburse us for the taxi ride over, or discount the charter any. Just double check that transportation will be provided for you!

Archived