Grand Cayman Stingray city

MotoRacer598

Was just on the Carnival Legend and booked a accessible tour to Stingray City and wanted to share the info. It's listed as Deluxe Stingray City Sandbar on Carnival's excursions. The stairs on the back of the boat lower into the water to make it easy to get in. You can see pictures on Carnival's site

I'm a quad and they went out of their way to make sure I was happy and able to get into the water. They helped carry me down the stairs and into the water so I could see the stingrays. Great tour and will def do it again.

Marineland tours was the name of the operators

IM also handicap, (can walk short distances if the disease is not rearing its ugly head) and had booked the same tour

unfortunately we were unable to go to the grand cayman due to a storm so we hit Cozumel instead and I switched it over to Everybody Loves Rays (on the carnival site also)

And like you I was AMAZED at the service I received and how helpful they were in making sure I was able to participate with the sting rays.

Even snorkeling, I do not have the strength to snorkel so they attached me to a buoy and one of their divers swam for me and I just stuck my head in the water, with the snorkel gear on and watched as the sea life went by!

If we get back to the grand caymans I will book the original tour again BUT, if you have to miss the caymans due to weather, try Everybody Loves Rays!

Archived