Pride-Cabin 6232 or 6279 HELP

TikkiTembo

Ok…I’m at it again. I thought I was settled on cabin 6232 on the Pride but then I saw that 6279 was also available for my sailing date. Now I’m really confused! So, I’ll defer to my more experienced travelers on Cruise Critic. Has anyone stayed in either of these cabins or can you give me any much needed advice. Here are my specifics that may aid you in helping me decide. This is a 7 day cruise to the Bahamas. We are a family of four (DH, me, and 2 DD ages 15 and 11). We have never had a balcony room but DH won’t even consider another cruise without one. 6232 has a premium balcony midship and 6279 has a premium balcony in the aft section of the ship. As for price difference, 6279 is about $200 higher.

I stayed in 7301 on Miracle (sister ship) one floor up. Identical to cabin 6279. Absolutely LOVED that cabin. It has hardwood floor entrance. the room is so spacious. The crown molding is a dark wood color instead of that tacky salmon pinkish orange. It has marble counters on the vanity area and in the bathroom. It has recessed lights instead of the cold flourescent lights in most cabins. And the balcony is large and wide. I just can't say enough about the 9Bs. LOVE them!!!:)

Archived