Liberty of the Seas TA April 14, 2012 FLL-BCN

091971Cruiser

Here is the list for the Late Seating Dinner group for the cruise. If you are not on this list and want to be let me know ASAP

Vic

2gacruise at gmail dot com

FOD Group

Howard

Victor

Bryan

Fabio

Stewart

David

Robert

Ricky (need your res number and full name)

Larry

David

Hello to all, who have expressed interest in sharing a Car Rental in Malaga for a day excursion to Marbella and Puerto Banus.

I have researched all car rental companies, and the only one that has cruiseport pickup and dropoff is PRIMACAR RENTAL (thanks to Pastrodonna for recommending!) Their rates start at

45.00EUR for the day.

Since our time in port is so limited, this is the best option for us.

Please advise if you are DEF. interesed, so I can reserve and pay for the car.

thanks, happy Saturday to everyone!

EMBARKING IN 35 DAYS!!!! :D

I hope everyone is looking forward to the cruise as much as I am. Not only the ports, but also the sea days and whatever havoc the Libertines can wreak along the way. Though Bob and I are the only Libertines going on the Alhambra tour, I wanted to let you know that we have 4 spaces left on our 40 passenger bus. If you know someone who might be interested, please have them email me at FL352@aol.com. The worst of the Libertines, Doug :D

Hello to all, who have expressed interest in sharing a Car Rental in Malaga for a day excursion to Marbella and Puerto Banus.

I have researched all car rental companies, and the only one that has cruiseport pickup and dropoff is PRIMACAR RENTAL (thanks to Pastrodonna for recommending!) Their rates start at

45.00EUR for the day.

Since our time in port is so limited, this is the best option for us.

Please advise if you are DEF. interesed, so I can reserve and pay for the car.

thanks, happy Saturday to everyone!

EMBARKING IN 35 DAYS!!!! :D

Please add us to your list for the private car tour in Malaga to Marbella/Puerto Banus.

can you send price and time and where to meet, please. Sounds great!

thanks,

Lynn and Don

Seattle tahoeduck@aol.com

Please add us to your list for the private car tour in Malaga to Marbella/Puerto Banus.

can you send price and time and where to meet, please. Sounds great!

thanks,

Lynn and Don

Seattle tahoeduck@aol.com

Hi Lynn and Don, I sent u an email...let me know via email.

thanks

Fabio

• 3 weeks later...

The Friends of Dorothy time and meeting place should be posted on the Community Bulletin Board near Guest Relations. They don't publish it in the Daily Compass (they don't publish any special interest meetings in it). I'll either be there or the Diamond Evening event before dinner (2nd seating traditional) most evenings.

Hey fellas, who does the FOD scheduling? The ship employees? Or can we do it since its written on the board? Just curious.

BTW, I hate packing! Last time I went to France, I forgot to pack shorts. Every time I hear Tom Petty's song "Freefalling" I think he's saying freeballing.

See you Saturday!

Hey fellas, who does the FOD scheduling? The ship employees? Or can we do it since its written on the board? Just curious.

Happy hour is my favorite time of the day and lets hope we can get a group together fiveish... in the Olive or Twist Lounge...

Dennis

Happy hour is my favorite time of the day and lets hope we can get a group together fiveish... in the Olive or Twist Lounge...

Dennis

I'm usually at the spa at five. Plus, I gotta go where the drinks are free.

Archived