formal nights 6 day cruise

avaloncruiser

Does anyone know when formal nights are on 6 day valor cruise

There are no Formal nights.They have been gone for years now.

Check the new dress code on the website and you can see the new codes for elegant nights which are no longer tux and ball gown type dresss and the allowing of shorts on all the other nights in the MDR now.

Check the new dress code on the website and you can see the new codes for elegant nights which are no longer tux and ball gown type dresss and the allowing of shorts on all the other nights in the MDR now.

We just got back from a 6 night cruise on the conquest and we had two elegant nights. The first one was on the third night (or was it the second night??) and the other one was on our 5th night. Not for sure if it is the same on Valor though.

• 2 weeks later...

We know what she means - I don't think Carnival had many cruisers that actually went truly formal, but we still called it that.

I would like to know as well when the Valor has the elegant nights on their 6 day cruise. 2nd day is KeyWest and 3rd is a Sea day, so 3rd makes sense and 5th night is Ocho Rios. Anyone know?

We know what she means - I don't think Carnival had many cruisers that actually went truly formal, but we still called it that.

I would like to know as well when the Valor has the elegant nights on their 6 day cruise. 2nd day is KeyWest and 3rd is a Sea day, so 3rd makes sense and 5th night is Ocho Rios. Anyone know?

You/we might know but a new cruiser might not and we do not want to give someone new the wrong info or impression do we?

When are you cruising the Valor 6 night? We will be on her January 29th.

Archived