Pizza service

bliss_fully_happy

I've never seen more than a couple people in line. But I will give you this, especially late night they are very slow with service.

Same here. I've rarely seen more than a couple people ordering pizza when I've gone up there. As for the time to wait, I figure I'm on vacation - it's not as though I have to be somewhere at midnight. And for those of you who don't know - they offer four or five different kinds of pizza, but they will make you a different type if they have the goods. I always ask them to make me a sausage pizza which isn't normally offered. They've always been good about it so long as I take the entire pizza. Then it's up to the gym.

Ahhh, a fellow anchovy lover . . . can't even imagine eating a slice without those furry, salty, tasty creatures!

Furry? No thanks! I do not want anything furry in my mouth..lol I have never had anchovys so I really can't say I don't like them but if they do have fur I probably won't try them.

i do agree with the slowness.

last week, there never seemed to be any pizza already cooked, with out waiting 5 minutes.

i know, 5 minutes is certainly not long, but the one server would go in the back, standing in front of the doorway, for a few minutes between each person's order.

it just seems like they could cook more somehow.

there was never a time where you could just walk up. (and i'll eat plain or pepperoni)

Most of the delays I saw came from there being one pizza guy. Only so much he can do at once. I actually wouldn't be surprised if they do go with the "it's late, pay for it" model and just shut it down at night altogether, and just send the pizza up from the galley.

That may be the worst job on the boat now. You get to cook and take orders from people who have no patience whatsoever. And if you go back to cook people think you're blowing them off, as if the pizzas are going to magically appear.

You can have pizza delivered for no charge to your cabin on Royal Caribbean with the exception of midnight to 5:30 AM and the charge is $3.95 and that includes the tip. It was implemented to cut down on waste and it has. At least you can get hot food delivered to your cabin on Royal so people can poke fun at the cruise line all they want.:rolleyes: Funny how Royal is brought into so many topics on this board. I guess it's called Royal envy.;) Also other cruise lines charge for pizza delivery. It's called Princess.

We were looking forward to having hot food delivered through room service on our last RCCL cruise and found the meals to be lukewarm at best. Nasty breakfasts. Wings were good but cold. On the other hand, Princess pizza was delivered hot and fresh to our balcony. Worth the extra charge.

Archived