Current Conditions at Nachi

OKC Cruisers

My son was at Nachi the first week in September and said the beach was in pretty bad shape after a couple of tropical storms had come through. Photos showed the sand only a couple of feet below the the edge of the palapas and the beach almost nonexistent. Anyone been to Nachi lately who can tell me what the conditions are now? We're going in January and I'm somewhat confident they'll have the beach back "ship shape" before then, but just wanted to hear it from someone who has been!

Pete

My son was at Nachi the first week in September and said the beach was in pretty bad shape after a couple of tropical storms had come through. Photos showed the sand only a couple of feet below the the edge of the palapas and the beach almost nonexistent. Anyone been to Nachi lately who can tell me what the conditions are now? We're going in January and I'm somewhat confident they'll have the beach back "ship shape" before then, but just wanted to hear it from someone who has been!

Pete

We were there in Mid October and it was in the same shape that your son is saying. They did have a couple men down there working on it. Other than that we stayed by the pool and bar and had a wonderful day. I would not let the beach condition influence my decision on whether to go or not. Nachi is still a lot of fun and a good value for the money. Just my opinion and the people are very friendly.

Archived